BASIC COMPUTER IT COURSE
This course helps you in learning office productivity tools that are part and parcel of modern work environment. It will provide hands on training in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet and Email applications. These applications fit in all types of the modern working environment. Though, this course is designed for beginners, but it is also useful for people who have basic computer knowledge. It aims at raising and improving the users knowledge and competency of computer usage. If you are a person who wishes to explore world of computing or someone willing to learn computer basics, then this course is for you only.
- Overview of Microsoft Windows
- Getting Started with Word
- Editing Text, Formatting Text
- Using Paragraph Formatting, Formatting Pages
- Formatting Efficiently with Styles and Themes
- Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Working with Columns and Tables
- Illustrating Your Documents
- Using Macros and Building Blocks
- Proofing Your Documents
- Sharing Documents with Others
- Reviewing Documents with Others
- Customizing Word
- Getting Started with Excel
- Entering Data, Creating Formulas and Functions
- Formatting, Adjusting Worksheet Layout & Data
- Printing , Charts, Adjusting Worksheet Views
- Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Security and Sharing, Pivot Tables
- Introduction to Macros
- Getting Started with PowerPoint 2010
- Navigating PowerPoint, Working with Presentations
- Working with Slides, Adding Pictures to Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, and Charts to Slides
- Add Video, Audio, and Animation to Slides
- Preparing the Presentation
- Delivering Your Presentation
- Reusing and Sharing Presentations
- Use, search and browse the internet
- Use of Google Drive & Gmail Essentials
- Typing Fundamentals
- Lectures & Demos by industry experts
- Project Driven Hands-On approach
- Focus on latest tools, technologies & industry practices
- Projects, assignments & quizzes for student’s evaluation
- Students, Business person, Accountant,
- Students of software engineering, computer science & IT.
- Any other person willing to learn Microsoft Office Technologies.
Participants of the course will develop commercial level documents using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint tools. The project should be implemented using best practices of the Microsoft technologies.
- MOS: Microsoft Office Specialist.
- Certificate of participation by GLLC.
Duration & Frequency
- 2 Months (8 weeks; with 4 training sessions of 1.5 hours a week).