Basic Chinese Language Course
The Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK; Chinese: 汉语水平考试; pinyin: Hànyǔ Shuǐpíng Kǎoshì), translated as the Chinese Proficiency Test used in China, is the standardized test of Standard Chinese (a type of Mandarin Chinese) language proficiency of China for non-native speakers such as foreign students and overseas Chinese.The HSK level 1 Course is designed for learners who have no prior knowledge of Chinese and wish to achieve basic skills in the Chinese language for the purposes of further study, communication, travel and enjoyment. This course for beginners is designed to help you start to develop some Chinese vocabulary and simple grammatical sentences. It is designed for the students who wish to use Chinese to say ‘hello’ to friends, count in Chinese and ask for street directions when visiting China.
*There are no prior learning requirements for this course.
- Greeting + Introduction
- Date + Time
- Food + drinks
- Common Communication Tools of Chinese People
You will be able to:
- Greet people formally and informally
- Introduce yourself and others
- Discuss and gather personal information about jobs, nationalities and age
- Discuss family members and marital status
- Ask the time and date
- Describe daily activities
- Make suggestions
- The “是” Sentence + Interrogative Sentences with “吗”
- Numbers below 100
- Expression of a Date: month, date, day of the week
- Question words: “什么”, “呢”, “吧”, “谁”
- The measure words “个” and “口”
- The Modal Verb “会” “能” “想”
- Lectures by expert teachers
- HSK- 1 Book.
- Focus on clearing linguist concepts, Practice with Native Chinese Speaker
- Assignments & quizzes for student’s evaluation
- Students & Businessman.
- Students & Business of any other Field looking for Business in China
- Want Get Chinese Scholarship
- Want Visit China for work or travel
- GLLC Certificate will be issued at the end of Course.
- HSK : HSK certification will be issued but HAN BAN after Appearing in test.
150 new words