East European University
Learn Arabic in original accent
Georgia, a country located at the intersection of Europe and Asia, is an ideal place for students to pursue their higher education. One such opportunity is MBBS in Georgia at East European University. It is amongst the premier medical universities in the region that provides young aspirants with quality education and a highly competitive environment to hone their skills and knowledge of medicine.
The university offers an innovative curriculum structured around the principles of evidence-based medicine along with ample practical experience. Students are exposed to high-quality clinical experience through a variety of educational settings ranging from cutting-edge laboratories to urban and rural hospitals or health centers. The course also includes courses on public health, ethics and bioethics which help students understand the social implications of the healthcare delivery system.
For students who dream to make a life in Europe, MBBS at Georgia is worth consideration as the MBBS syllabus in Georgia leaves ample scope for the development of skills, interests, and attitudes of the students.
- Information and guidance on study abroad options, including universities and programs of study.
- Assistance with the application process, including help with the preparation of personal statements and admission essays.
- Information on visa requirements and assistance with the visa application process.
- Assistance with student housing arrangements.
- Advice and assistance with accommodation
- Admission process for Universities
GLLC provides a highly motivated and friendly learning environment to the foreigners who want to learn Urdu in its native atmosphere. It not only teaches basic and advance language skills but also focuses at introducing the history, culture and socio-political situation in South Asia in general and in Pakistan in specific. The detail of the regular and specialized teaching programs is as such:
Basic 90 Days
Advance 180 Days